Please read carefully before contacting us:
1. Where do your car accessories come from?
We import them from Japan, Taiwan, and China.
2. How do you ensure the quality of your products?
We ask for samples from suppliers before introducing them to the market.
3. How can I ensure that I can trust you?
We have over 25 years experience in the automotive industry and we have built a solid reputation among the biggest car accessories retailers in Banawe.
4. What makes you different from your competitors?
Our prices are competitive because we directly import our products, and we try to introduce new products in the market based on trends. We do not have a retail outlet, we focus solely on wholesale.
5. Do you accept small orders?
We normally do not accept small orders, especially “tingi” orders because we are a car accessories wholesale supplier.
6. Do you deliver to the province?
We require the customer to provide their own forwarder.
7. Do you have credit terms?
Yes, we have credit terms for frequent customers who have a good credit track record and pays on time.
8. What are your payment options?
We accept cash and check only. For check transactions, it has to clear first so we can avoid fraudulent transactions.
9. How do I pay if I’m from the province?
Send the money via LBC or other couriers. You can also mail us the check but it has to clear before we can ship the items.
10. What if my items damaged?
We will first check if the item came from our company. If it came from our company, we will replace it or deduct it from your invoice.
11. What if I can’t pay the credit I owe the company?
There will be penalties depending on the circumstances. If the customer refuses to pay, we will take legal action against you.
12. How do I order?
Please call (632) 354-5946. We will assign our sales representative to handle your account.
13. Where are you located?
We are located in 101 N. Ramirez St. cor. Cordillera St., Quezon City, Philippines
14. Can I go to your office?
Yes, but you need to schedule an appointment beforehand.